Tuesday, January 17, 2023

REVIEW: Disney ILY 4Ever Cinderella fan doll and outfit & Moana outfit





Here's the Cinderella fan doll after her hair-washing. I hate that those stupid ears are tied down so much that they ruin hair. 

Thankfully, she's still gorgeous. 



All her stuff. 



I love her shoes. They're not just silver glitter. They're iridescent. 



I love the unusual cut of her top. I just wish there was a more interesting picture than a shoe on it. 




Her purse is really cute and it opens. 

Again, fabric strap. 






The necklace is a watch. 



I don't hate the cut of this, but I hate the words. 



This was her food item. I like these. 



I decided she'd model the Moana outfit, because she wears it on the box. 




Yeah, she wears this well. 




I really wish these hats fit. 




She's definitely super cute in this. I'd keep it on her if she didn't have a perfect outfit of her own. 




This is one of the strongest fashion packs of the line. 





That damn purse. 





Love this! It's simple but elegant. 



These are really cute. Kind of a pain to get on though. The split part in the back kept staying folded under and I had trouble fixing it. 




Mine has an odd defect I've never seen before: a hole in her heel. 



AUGH. I love this thing. There are tiny little feets and a tiny little tail! It might even be cuter than Snow's deer purse. They're tied at least. 

I love her stock purse, but this one is just beyond adorable. The strap is velvety. 





Be careful with the earrings. They are incredibly tiny and not the easiest to put on because of that. 



Final look. 

Every part of the fashion pack is there except the shoes. Her stock ones are better. And I added the stock necklace. 

I love her a lot. She's one I'd consider buying a second of so she could wear the Moana outfit and keep her stock ponytail. 

Her hair is not the greatest quality. It curls nicely, but I'd like to flatten it out a bit. Might try to pour boiling water over the top of her head so I can squash down the poofy part yet keep her curls. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment