Wednesday, January 25, 2023

FOR SALE: Gorjuss & Jasmine Becket-Griffith Adventure in Oz


I'm parting with some of my slightly larger dolls. 


First up are four Gorjuss dolls produced by Paola Reina. 

These do not come with their boxes. Also, these are old photos, so if you want new ones, please let me know. 


Bluebird's Proposal

$75




Ruby

$75




White Rabbit

$100




On Top of the World

$50





Then we've got Ashton Drake's Adventures in Oz line designed by Jasmine Becket-Griffith. 

These still have their outer boxes, but I removed the cardboard liner and papers. These did go through the hurricane with me, so if you don't want the boxes, please let me know. The dolls look fine. 


Dorothy

$100




Scarecrow

$100




Cowardly Lion

$100



Tin Man

$100


I would do $275 on the entire set of four. 


As always, feel free to make offers. Prices do not include shipping. 


No comments:

Post a Comment