Tuesday, January 17, 2023

REVIEW: Disney ILY 4Ever Belle fan doll & outfit



With Belle's outfit not being used by the Tiana fan, I decided to incorporate the pieces into my look for the Belle fan. 

I thought I loved this dress, but in person, it's a fail. The cut is bad and the fabric is really thin and cheap. It's one of the worst pieces I've opened. 

The shoes are spectacular though. 

Her hair is great. I clipped that one stray bit. 



Balloon, ears, phone, necklace, rose purse, and denim jacket. 

Her necklace is a teacup, I think? It's honestly kinda lumpy. 

Purse strap is fabric again. Love this. 




LOVE these. 




Her dress is better with the jacket because it hides the dress. 

The jacket is fab. 





She has adorable rose earrings. 




Her blind-packed treat is the pretzel. This one I'm keeping. It looks so real!



Here's the Belle outfit opened. 

The rose necklace is so much better than her stock one. 



It looks cute with both the boots and the sneakers. I love the boots though, so I gotta go with them. 



Final look for this Belle fan. 

I think I'm going to name her Janelle after the engineering genius from the Truly Devious books. She loves yellow and has great fashion sense. 

She's wearing the top, jeans, boots and necklace from the fashion pack with the purse, phone, denim jacket and earrings from the stock outfit. I jammed the phone into her purse because it's too pretty for her not to have, but she can't hold it. 

She's gorgeous. I love her. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment