Monday, May 9, 2022

REVIEW: Shadow High Ash Silverstone


Gah, this took forever. I've been too busy and just had no motivation to review Ash. 


Don't get me wrong, he's plenty cute. My favorite of the boys so far. But boy clothes are never as interesting. 




Comb. Stand. Second outfit. 




The jacket is interesting because it closes at the top. 





Black tee underneath. 



I rinsed some of the gel out of his hair and played around with it. The RH boys tend to have boring hair. This is better to me. Something more than slicked back straight hair. Which River already had anyway! Though I changed my River, too. 




I do like these pants. I'm just not sure I like the idea of him wearing skintight pants. 





That is way worse. Ew. 




I feel like this is something a real person could maybe pull off, but it just doesn't work on a doll. 






The white shirt is cooler than the black so keep that and back to the original pants and socks. 





I like this jacket a lot. 



Final look for my Ash: 2nd outfit tee, jacket, sneakers plus 1st outfit pants and socks. 


He's cute. I like him a lot. I just tend to prefer female dolls. I am thrilled to see an East Asian boy though! We hardly ever get Asian boys. South Asian next please. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment