Friday, May 13, 2022

COLLECTION UPDATE: Happy Ness and the Secret of the Loch


I have done it! Thanks to the very generous help of a reader here, I have finally finished my Happy Ness and the Secret of the Loch figure collection. (I have no interest in the Polly Pocket-esque lockets.) 



The figures come in 2 different sizes. The larger ones light up at the necklace gem. 


This is the large Happy Ness. 




And the small. 





Happy Ness pair. 






Lovely Ness large. 





Lovely Ness small. 





Lovely Ness pair. 







Kind Ness large.


Lovely and Kind are slightly similar in that they're the only characters that use a similar color. The fastest way to tell them apart is to remember Lovely has a shell and Kind has a heart for a symbol. These symbols are at the ends of their tails and on their necklaces. Lovely also has more aqua hair while Kind's is bright blue. 





Kind Ness small. 


This is one of my favorites from the entire set. There's something really cute about her, even though she actually has a rather odd-shaped face. 






Kind Ness pair. 






Cool Ness large. 


Cool Ness doesn't have rooted hair. She has a burst of gold tinsel instead. She's one of the two that comes with a mirror accessory instead of a brush. 







Cool Ness small.







Cool Ness pair. 






Silly Ness large.



Silly is my overall favorite. She's the other along with Cool that comes with a mirror because she has a hat instead of hair. 








Silly Ness small.








Silly Ness pair. 





Bright Ness large.


Bright Ness was by far the hardest character to find in both sizes. I got her last in the large size. 






And I just got her last in the small size, too! I'm so thrilled to finally have her! I bought the large Bright Ness in early December 2014. It's taken an additional seven and a half years to get my hands on the small version. 






Bright Ness pair. 



It's so good to be complete!





I also have two of the three plush versions. 


This is an old photo of my Happy Ness plush. This one is somewhat easy to find compared to the other two. The hard part is finding someone not asking an arm and a leg for her. 




I took a couple new photos of my Silly Ness plush today. She was easy to get out of the plushie net I have them both in, while Happy was in there a bit more, so I left her and used the old pic instead. 





And one more pic of Silly to end with. 


Very happy to take new photos of these and enjoy my full set of figures. I would love to get Cool Ness's plush someday but I couldn't afford the one up on ebay most recently. Happy Ness is another line to fall victim to a rise in popularity combined with collectors who overpay and raise prices for everyone. 



PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment