Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Magic Heart Helplings


 

I've had two of these for a bit now and finally know their actual name!


These four plush are the Magic Heart Helplings. They were put out by Those Characters from Cleveland and Playmates in 1994. 



I got Joon Raccoon from a fellow collector and am still very grateful for it. Joon is my favorite of the bunch. She's so cute!


So they're basically animal plush in girly outfits with a plastic locket in their chest that opens to reveal a photo and positive message. 




Like so. It says "Be Helpful" on the left side. 





There's Joon's tail. 



My other one I got from ebay. That is Princess Heart Bear. She's the only one with a more fanciful name. 

I don't have any other pics of her, only this one. 




And this is my newest one, bought on ebay after learning the line's name so I could search better.


This is Maddy Mouse. So cute!





That's the fourth one: Robyn Rabbit. I still need her but she's my least favorite so I may never get one. 


Definitely recommend these if you like 80s/90s plush. They're adorable.


PHOTO CREDITS: First and last photos are from ebay. The rest are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment