Saturday, February 11, 2023

REVIEW: Aphmau Meemows Series 2

 

I found some Aphmau Series 2 mystery figures in Target yesterday and grabbed all 5 boxes. I had bought Sugar Skull on ebay already, but I managed to get all three of the others I wanted. I'm very pleased. 

So we've got Cinnamon Roll, Pancakes, Pumpkin, and Sugar Skull. 

Unlike Series 1, these do not appear to have a code. There is something that resembles a code stamped on each box, but I believe these are batch numbers. I bought 5 boxes and had 3 with one batch number and 2 with a different one. I opened the pancake cat in both batch numbers, so they're likely meaningless. 

I'm not that interested in the other characters, so I won't be buying any more blind. I adore these four though! The cinnamon roll and pancakes work a lot better in figure form. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment