Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Wednesday on Wednesday

 

Ah, I finally got my hands on this tiny girl! 

Just Another Wednesday was part of the Tonner/Effanbee Patsy line. She was given to convention attendees at the Wilde Halloween convention in 2013 and is a LE of 250. 

Her prices have been steadily going up since I discovered her existence a few years ago. With the popularity level of the Netflix show, I was honestly shocked this one was still available when I clicked the link in my email last week. Thanks to a recent sale, I could purchase her. 


Wednesday is about 10" tall. She's pretty tiny. I'm used to much bigger Tonner dolls! Her knees are articulated, but otherwise, she's only got the basic points.

Her outfit is excellent quality. The dress is all one piece, and then she has the striped stockings over a pair of sheer stockings to prevent staining. 



This Wednesday is adorable, which is why I wanted to add her to my collection. I would love to see a company make dolls from the new show though! I'd love an Enid!


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment