Wednesday, February 8, 2023

NEWS: Monster High/Rainbow High

Let's see, a few thoughts. 

Links showed on Amazon for Abbey, Clawd, Skulltimate S2 (minus Cleo), and Skulltimate S3 (Frankie, Laura, Toralei, Twyla). I saved all the links in my wishlist and all of them go to the dogs now. But I did write down a bit of info. Release dates are possibly:
-MAY 1: Abbey and Clawd
-JUNE 21: Skulltimate 2
-AUGUST 1: Skulltimate 3

I just want to see Abbey, because I'm so sick of people acting like that fan edit is a real promo. 

Stock photos of Fearidescent Lagoona appeared and apparently Fearidescent really means "fear of iridescent." Those who wanted a truly iridescent theme will be disappointed, because she has one single skirt that's iridescent. That is it. There also is no winter theme here at all. Everyone assuming that because of the fur piece mentioned was taught a lesson in assumption by Mattel. The doll is stunning though, and I do like her pieces. The only thing I dislike is the glitter spackle makeup, but Mattel seems to love that, so what can you do? 

MH and Nickelodeon announced that the cast is back at work on the second live action movie, and the rude "fans" came out in droves to complain. If you don't like it, don't bother the actors and the companies. Just grow up and move on. 

Over in Rainbow High 'verse, Kim's bangs are Series 1 Violet level atrocious. Ugh. Why has MGAE forgotten how to cut bangs? I have so many Bratz with great bangs. Come on. Kim is such a gorgeous doll, but she's going to need some hair help. Victoria was also shown and her lips are way more odd on this doll than in the promos. She might have to be a pick out in person doll. 

The budget Series 3 RHs were also found and...yeah, they exist. 

I think that's it for now!

5 comments:

  1. I'm personally kinda glad that 'Fearidescent' was a misnomer because that skirt is about the only piece I don't like. That Lagoona quickly became my new fave. (Also by now Cleo/Clawdeen/Frankie/Draculaura also leaked and... well Skulltimate was already my favorite line and now even more so.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, very few lines actually do iridescent justice. Those leaks were so not there when I posted this. I've got work to do!

      Delete
    2. Here are some Tumblr Links if you're interested:
      https://www.tumblr.com/pgirl1986/708709212671393792
      https://www.tumblr.com/pgirl1986/708709108533084160

      Delete
    3. Thanks! They're all over IG, so I'm typing up something now. It's just funny that it wasn't there and then after I read two short stories, there they were.

      Delete
    4. Yeah. It was a lot real fast. And still no Abbey pics. :<

      Delete