Monday, February 27, 2023

PLUSHIE SPOTLIGHT: Squishmallows



I never got wrapped up in the Squishmallow craze, but I do have a few. 

Delfina and Glixa are the huge size. I don't have space for a lot of big ones, but I love these two. (The smaller Delfina I recently gifted to my friend Deneen from the previous post.)



I have no idea what the names of these two are. I got the smaller one on the right in Walgreen's. The larger one on the left with arms is from Target. 

I like this character range. I think they're a very stylized bigfoot. 



Pammy the pig is from the Mystery Squad Easter set. This was a surprise from Deneen in my plushie package that arrived today. Super duper cute!


And finally, the perfectly adorable Perkin the mothman, also from Deneen. I have a lot of cryptid plushies, so he really caught my eye when I first saw him on IG. I'm pleased he's in what I think of as the most common Squish size. It's not the huge size like Delfina and Glixa. This is definitely the size I see the most often, like all the ones at Five Below. 

Squishmallows are the current plushie craze and I think BumBumz will be right there alongside them. There's a wide range of squish with lots of exclusives and price ranges. Definitely something for everyone!

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. The smaller bigfoot looking one looks almost like Zozo - https://squishmallowsquad.fandom.com/wiki/Zozo

    ReplyDelete