Wednesday, February 22, 2023

VIP Pets Cats


I was surprised to see the VIP Pets Cats on clearance at my work Walmart last night. They never had them for sale at full price. They just appeared for $15 in the clearance aisle. 

I was even more surprised to peek inside the first bottle I picked up and see Stormy! She's the only one I really wanted. 

VIP Cats are an odd set. They're in the same type of bottle as Glam Gems (though not the same shape or style) in that they have the cloudy pink window on the front so you can sort of ID the cat. 

Amazon was the only place to buy them and they only had 3 of the 6 characters, but you could order exactly who you wanted. 

The three they have are:

-Elektra: White cat with pink, red and yellow hair and asymmetrical bangs. 

-Melisa: Light brown cat with a white lower face and rainbow hair. 

-Mistery: Yes, the spelling bothers me. Gray cat with a white blaze and pink and blue hair. Maybe more hair colors in there. I can't tell. 


The other three in the series are:

-Stormy: The one in my pic. 

-Kitty (very original): Light gray with pink hair. 

-Selena: Light pink with white and light blue hair. 


For the longest time, the latter three characters weren't available. They're still not on Amazon. I heard they were on Walmart.com, but you couldn't pick who you got, so I never ordered any. I wasn't even sure all 6 were available, so you can imagine how surprised I was to see Stormy! 

If you're interested in these, do check your Walmarts. You never know what you'll find. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment