Wednesday, February 15, 2023

ABBEYABBEYABBEYABBEYABBEY!!!!!

 

I have a bunch of MH links saved on my Amazon wishlist and this Abbey preview just popped up! I have my wishlist saved in my bookmarks bar and I click it whenever I want to do anything on Amazon. She was still the Mattel cardboard box picture when I first went there. Then I saw RH S5 in stock and bought those, then clicked back into my wishlist to check that the order went through. That's when Abbey appeared! 

I wish I could click the link and see her full-size promos, but I'm still thrilled with this tiny look at her. She's wearing PANTS! After the Cleo debacle, I was worried she'd suddenly be in a skirt. She looks pretty curvy, which I wanted. Looks like dark makeup even, which is a lovely bonus. 

I cannot wait to get her in hand! I hope we can order her soon. 

ETA: High quality pics are now all over IG and not one person will source. Why is this so difficult? I just want to save them, maybe make a wallpaper. But no. People are weirdly selfish about images that aren't even theirs. 

PHOTO CREDIT: My screenshot from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment