Tuesday, February 21, 2023

PLUSHIE SPOTLIGHT: Squishable

Back with more plushie posts! 

This time I'm featuring Squishable. No, not Squishmallows. Squishables were around long before that. 

Squishables come in multiple sizes from 15' huge ones to teeny micros. Most of mine are in the "mini" size. 

Squishable designs are typically pretty round, though they frequently have tails, wings or bigger heads extending. 

Brian (my name for him) the alien here was my first and he's still one of my top two. 






The original pink axolotl was very sought after and was my first axolotl plush.







I love this griffin. 





Squishables often have characters from mythology like Anubis here. 





There are a lot of food ones like this bread. 




These Little Monsters are some of my favorites. There's a third one, too. 






They have some cutesy pastel designs like Starry Bunny. 




And spooky characters like Lich and Jersey Devil. They're doing an awesome scarecrow and the Flatwoods Monster later this year and I'm so excited. 




The Plague Doctor was one of their most popular designs and spawned several different incarnations. He recently donned different costumes in the Alter Ego line. 

These two are the Jester and Demon. 




A more recent Alter Ego line featured different Christmas trees. There on the left is the Goth Tree. Yep, Love it. 

The frosted one is from last year, I think. 

Squishable really has something for everyone, so go check them out!

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment