Wednesday, August 18, 2021

REVIEW: Anniversary Lalaloopsy Storm E Sky & Rain E Sky

 

All right! I've been too busy to do many reviews lately, but I've got a little time to catch up. But just a little. It's already 1:15am, so we'll make these fast.

Lalaloopsy is back with some anniversary offerings. They've included my favorite character, Storm E Sky. This is her first time getting a traditional larger doll. 

There are a lot of cool things for kids with these packages that I'll leave for reviews with kids to explain. (There's some papercraft stuff and the boxes all connect to form a street of Lalaloopsy houses. I don't have room for that kind of thing.)


 



Agh, she's perfection. 





Same size as the originals. 

I'd forgotten the joy of trying to get these to stand up. So I gave up quickly.




Storm E's little sister Rain E is debuting in the new littles line. I adore her little silver cloud pet! So cute!






Also so cute. I never collected a ton of the littles, but I had to have her obviously. 




More size comparison. 



My Storm Es! (And Rain E.) I never got any of the mini ones, I don't think. Maybe I'll hunt them down on ebay someday. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment