Sunday, August 8, 2021

REVIEW: Itty Bitty Pretty Angel High


The Itty Bitty Prettys are back with a non-blind line called Angel High. (There's also an Itty Bitty Prettys Series 2 up on Zuru's website. Recolored outfits from Series 1 on brand new dolls. Repeats, but still cute ones.) 

Angel High is a separate thing and I'm so thankful they're not blind. At least I won't get repeats here if I do with Series 2.




The wings on the ball are actually a barrette, but this thing was a serious pain to take off the ball! Ugh. 


 



Cute though. One of my larger dolls might wear it someday. 



One side of the ball has the doll, while the other has a checklist, slime, and two packets. 

The blue-printed packet is the color-change hair extension, while the doll's wings and accessories are in the larger packet. Be careful opening! The earrings and such inside can be tiny. 



These are Cosmo's accessories. Glasses, earrings, choker, brush, wings and wing clip. And the hair extension. 



Here she is. Adorable. 

I love the tiny buns. 

Her outfit design is very cute, but it doesn't fit incredibly well. There are shorts under the skirt that don't fit closely enough. 



The little clip attaches to the wings. Then that goes around her waist. I tried it under her dress, but that didn't work. So over the dress it was, but the dress doesn't like being held by the clip. It doesn't sit in place right on her. 




Earrings and choker on.






Glasses and wings on. 






Okay, final look. The glasses are just silly.


 





Next up is Coco-Love.








Hair extension, wings and clip, brush, purse, earrings, glasses, headband. 






She's SO CUTE.





The glasses and headband do not like each other and refuse to be on at the same time for long. 

The purse also can't fit crossbody well when the wings are on. 




There we go. 


All in all, these are just as great as Series 1. The wings do create some hurdles with the other pieces fitting. Once I get them all, I may opt to remove all the wings. We'll see. 

Might make a trip to Target tomorrow to see if they have any others. I should have just ordered Cara-Mello, too, but I got a bunch of stuff so I left her out. 

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

4 comments:

  1. The impact of Monster High,tough. Everything is Something High

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Even things that look like younger children. Such a stretch. But the dolls are cute, so sure, why not?

      Delete
  2. When I saw the term Angel High on Instagram, I thought these would be fashion dolls of teenagers. I'm disappointed since I'm not into dolls of toddlers or babies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, something like Angel's Friends would have been nice. I don't mind these, since I collect such a wide scope, but it's silly to use "high" when they're not that age.

      Delete