Monday, August 30, 2021

REVIEW: Royal Enchantimals Queen Daviana & Grassy

 

Ah, yes, the obligatory blurry boxed photo. 

I pre-ordered a bunch of Enchantimals stuff on Amazon over the summer and none of it came out except the Secret Besties Pawbry set. I recently got charged for the Royals multipack so I believe that will come soonish, but there's been no sign of anything else. 

I'm not going to import everything I'm missing because I'm being patient, but when I saw some of the queen dolls for around $27 including shipping, I bought them. Daviana arrived from the Netherlands today and Unity just got into customs in NYC. 



Here's the art. Same style, nothing extra regal or anything. 




Daviana is basically just a giant Enchantimal with slightly more details. Her dress is one piece and it does have a fabric top unlike the small ones with their painted tops. 

Her hair is decent, but not spectacular. 



I think she's very pretty. She's a big Enchantimal, but she doesn't look exactly like them. There is something a tad more mature about her. 



Here's Grassy, who is oddly small compared to some of the deer that come with other deer Enchantimals. Still really cute though. 




Here's the size comparison shot. 

So she's much bigger than a regular Enchantimal, but still petite as other doll lines go.




Unlike the basic smaller ones, but similar to the deluxe smaller ones, Daviana's knees are jointed. She can turn them sideways. 




And she can sit, though it's on the awkward side. 

I'm looking forward to Unity's arrival and I'll likely order Paradise soon. I'm hoping she comes in stock from the same seller for a lower price than the couple on Amazon right now. Shipping from Europe is pretty fast right now, which is nice. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment