Thursday, August 19, 2021

COLLECTION UPDATE: B*Pack


Okay, B*Pack seems to be annoyingly hard to find. I've managed to get 7 of the 10 regular girls (the additional 3 are called exclusives) thanks only to a wonderful seller on Mercari that had a bunch of them. 

So I thought I'd put together a quick photo guide to the line that I can add to as I get more. IF I get more. 

We've met Victoria Sandy Coral Ocean in my review.


  



I'm going to borrow her second outfit photo from said review.




This is E-Bae, my favorite. 



In her second outfit, which sucks. This just doesn't seem to suit her. 

I'd stick my tongue out, too, if I had to wear that. 



GIFanny. 

Ha. Love the names on some of these.



Second outfit. Not great colors. First outfit is way better.



Glitzy Gabrielle is the "super rare" one, but I'm pretty sure my seller had 2, so she's not that rare. 



I far prefer her second outfit. This is what I keep her in. 



Jeweliette was one of my surprise favorites. She's #4 out of these 7. Her outfit is ridiculously cute and I love her hair colors. 




Even this is cute on her. 



RaRa Reagan was even more of a surprise though. She's actually my 2nd fave after E-Bae. She's a sass bomb. 



She even makes this look sassy. 



And finally, here is Skylar Gift. 


Very cute in both outfits. 

So those are my 7. If anyone has one I'm missing, I'd love to buy her from you! I really want Heidi Tidy Shore. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

2 comments:

  1. Jeweliette and Reagan are really cute.

    Funny story; I actually didn't know anything about VSCO girls as a thing until Victoria Sandy Coral Ocean, so I guess Spin Master's market research is really thorough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't either until I just looked them up now that you mentioned it. I'm too old to keep up with teen trends. Not that I'd care even if I was a teen. I've never liked high maintenance to look low maintenance.

      Delete