Sunday, November 29, 2020

REVIEW: Kitten Catfe Series 3



I wasn't in a rush to get any Series 3, but when I saw them in Walmart, I grabbed a couple. I like Kitten Catfe, but they are starting to get a tad bit samey. 

This series is bubble tea. I do love that the cups are designed for kids to actually use them. 



The straw comes out of each cup and it's a stamper. There's a white cover inside to keep it covered when not in use. 

Then there's a round ball the meowbles are in, a checklist, a pouch containing the figure, and another pouch with the clothes and accessory. 



I got Lady Purrtea. I do like her hair and I'm always a fan of the patched ones. 

Not sure where the frilly purple bit is supposed to go. She's not shown with it in the art. 

The meowbles this time are translucent. At least my two are. 



And this is Honey Tea Tea. Same hair mold, also a patched cat. Sigh. I mean, they're both cute, but I was hoping for two more different ones. 

I do love Honey's outfit though. Every piece is really cute and the composition notebook is also cute. 

I'll get more of these, though I'm not sure when.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

3 comments:

  1. The translucent Meowbles are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got purrtea and she had the same green kitten. just a coincidence or do they always come with the same kitten? theres more kittens than dolls but i guess some of them might come with 2 or 3 to even that out. the purple thing can be used as a skirt or shrugged over her shoulders, not sure what you'd call that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Meowbles are always the same. Set ones come with each character. I'm not sure exactly how the rare one works. It's possible that same character sometimes has the rare and sometimes has another. The Meowbles also vary in number. Some purristas have 1, some have 2, some have 3.

      Delete