Thursday, November 26, 2020

REVIEW: Enchantimals Zadie Zebra






Zadie wasn't supposed to come out til December, but she made a surprise early appearance. 

I don't mind that this is a second zebra character, because she's completely different than the first one, Zelena. 






I'm a sucker for crimped hair, so you know I like this. I recommend keeping it partially tied back though like in the art. I had it loose and a lot of the pieces rose up into flyaways, so it's best contained. 





Ref is super cute. And a great name. 

Insert my usual complaint about the hole in the back of the head.









I love every bit of Zadie's color scheme.





She fits in perfectly on this shelf!




PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

2 comments:

  1. Her color scheme is great. I was a little iffy about the color story for Sunny Savana line, but I'm digging it. And the crimped hair is great. I'm excited for Lacy Lion as well since she was only available in that multipack (which I bought on an Amazon sale, but I would have preferred not to).
    FYI, love the smiley face shelf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lacy is actually a different character than Liora who comes in the big pack. Liora was also supposed to come in some hair play set that was cancelled.

      Savannah seems to be full of new characters with animals we've seen before. A lot are different, but some like Griselda are really pushing the similarities.

      Delete