Tuesday, November 17, 2020

REVIEW: Enchantimals Snowy Valley Rainey Reindeer & Odele Owl

 
Ah, now this review was a long time coming. I've had Rainey since mid-August, but I wasn't happy with her face, so she's been sitting in my room unopened. I intended to buy another quickly, but that fell by the wayside and she went out of stock. So when she finally came back in recently, I quickly bought two. They arrived today and only this one had a decent face and even hers isn't really centered. The second one looked a lot like my first one and they'll both be going back to Amazon. 




Rainey's ponytail did not survive deboxing. It stuck out weird anyway and I prefer her hair down.

She's sort of like Enchantimals Midge. Or Enchantimals Cady Heron. 



Rainey's deer friends. Both the smaller ones have the clip/hole in the back so they can be held. I still wish they'd stop that. 

The carrots are what was in the little secret pouch.



And here's Odele. I held off on ordering her and then she went out of stock, so I jumped on her when she came back in. Poor thing sat in our package hub for a week before I got her out, since she came in way earlier than I told Amazon to send her. 





Her wings are separate, sort of like a feathered cape. 





I'm glad I did not totally sleep on her. I thought Rainey was the only one I really wanted, but I actually like Odele a lot better.




Her owls are SO CUTE. Especially the white one. only the cream one has the clip/hole. 

The ice creams were in the secret pouch. 


A little better makeup shot. 

Love them both and they have me wanting more now. Need to resist.


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. 

2 comments:

  1. Rainey is cute but I remember being disappointed when I saw she was so starkly different from the hyper-photoshopped online art. I do like her, but Odelle is way prettier I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this winter line. The coloring is so nice and I like the tinsel in the hair for most of the dolls. Yes, it does get crimped but it reminds me of Xmas and snow dust for some reason hahaha.

    Honestly, I should check my Rainey. I got her as an Amazon warehouse for a super cheap deal when she finally came back in stock. She probably has some work too. Yours looks great, btw.

    Thanks for the reviews, as always.

    ReplyDelete