Tuesday, November 17, 2020

REVIEW: Cave Club Bashley

 
I've got 4 reviews to spread over tonight and tomorrow, so I opted to tackle two tonight and two tomorrow. 

The first is the one I wanted to do most. 

Meet Bashley! She's the newest addition to the Cave Club lineup. (I'm still hoping they'll sneak Ruly in here somewhere.)

Like Rockelle, she was $15.99 on Amazon. Same packaging style, too.





Better...sort of...shot of the art.

I LOVE Snare.




Accessories first. Comb, Snare, hairclip and keytar. 

The top of the keytar slides in and out so you can make it different lengths. 




LOVE.




She's just so perfect.



Oh, look, it's an instrument the doll can actually hold and look like she's really playing it. 


Yes, that's a hard side-eye in the direction of MGAE.




Her hair is kind of twisted up and held back into one larger ponytail on her left side. 



While this small amount on her right side is loose.

I love everything about her. Literally every single detail. Sorry, Roaralai, but Bashley's bumped you to second fave.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

3 comments:

  1. Yesssssssss. 100% Agree. The design team did an amazing job on this one! More of this line, please!

    He dress is of holographic material? I love her so much. I have to get her now! And their pets (and "teddys") are amazing and super cute.
    I love that they didn't do the molded hair on the side like Mattel has been doing with some of their doll lines recently to give them that kind of hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, the dress is holographic. It's so fantastic.

      Delete
  2. Yes, I recently found my own Bashley and I’m so in love; she is my new favorite! Roaralai used to be, but now it’s Bashley! I love snare a lot too! The Mattel team did an amazing job on her! Thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete