Thursday, November 5, 2020

MONTH IN REVIEW: October 2020


Time for another Month in Review! Seems like the perfect thing to do before I leave for vacation on Saturday. 

T.N. Honey joins Raisin Cane in my small collection of Altaya Strawberry Shortcake dolls. I plan on getting the Berrykin ones next. 





I picked up an older Jossie (No3) on ebay. She's been one I've wanted for years! She came from Australia, but I risked the overseas shipping to get her. I've been trying to avoid it as much as possible during these covid times. 

She was worth the risk though. 

I put her in some random clothes for now. I may buy her a custom dress eventually, but she does look cute like this, too.


 



All 3 of my Jossies: Hildy, Yua and Nori.






I bought Pick from a fellow collector on Facebook. Great buy at only $40! I've had Mix, her yellow brother, since they came out, but I never got around to getting Pick until now. 






Here's Kiddiewink, the goat from the CB Bearhouse line. 







Whatchamacallit is a very dark green bear that I got from QVC.




These two were made by Mythfit Creations on etsy. I've been wanting some of her stuff for years, but Mermista is the one that finally got me buying and I just had to get Soundwave, too. I plan on ordering more after vacation. 





I saw Wetmore Forest half off at Barnes & Noble and didn't buy any, only to order several the next day. I had to get Tumblebee on Amazon and pay full price, but he's my favorite. 






Then there's Snuggletooth. I have both plush and Pop versions. I got the Bugsy Pop, too, but not the plush. 






Grumble. 





And Mulch! 



My Fairy Magic (I've been calling them Fairy Hearts for years) set is almost complete! I'm only missing one!



And some more bears. These guys technically arrived in November, but they were stupidly delayed and should have made it in October, so I'm putting them here anyway. 


This is Cheese Whizz, my favorite of the trio that also includes Cotton Candy and Soda Pop. He's super lightweight and very cuddly. I also don't have a lot of yellow bears, so he's very welcome. 






Then we've got Lollygag the sloth bear from the Bearhouse line. 




And Griff the badass griffin. A lot of people have cutesy Griffs, so I'm thrilled mine is more cranky, tough, over it, whatever you want to call it. At the nicest, he's "smirky." 



Last but not least is Lee. Lee is one I wasn't as excited about, compared to Griff and Cheese, but he ended up being my favorite. I'm not sure why I bonded with him so quickly, but I sure did. 


November should be a fairly light month. I'll be leaving for vacation on Saturday and coming back on the 16th, so I haven't been able to order anything. I've got my eye on a couple things on ebay if they stay in stock. I don't dare order until later next week. I also plan on getting some of the winter-themed LOL OMGs, but again, can't order til closer to when I come home. 

1 comment: