Saturday, January 12, 2019

REVIEW: Shoppies Jenni Lantern




Jenni Lantern! I'm not really into the current Shoppies mermaid theme or the other masquerade girls, but Jenni was a must have.

Jenni, Pearlina, Bella and Lulu are all currently available on Amazon for $14.99 each.

Jenni comes in a nice large box, because one of the awesome features is a backdrop!








I LOVE this idea. I mean, yeah, it's limiting for use with other toys, but it's a cute play idea for kids and good for taking pictures of Jenni.








Cute box art.







Jenni's got the poseable arms all the deluxe dolls now do.

She looks cute in all her purple and gold.








The only thing I don't like is the blue in her hair. I think it should have been another color.







She's very pretty. I love her eye makeup.

I got that little black speck off her teeth, too!





I snapped this one really fast, because her mask does not like to stay on. It actually shot back at me the first time I put it on. Good thing I prefer her with it off.






Mask, invitation, locket playset, necklace and Li'l Jenni.







Jenni is into video games! The screen changes and the little couch flips up.

I love Jenni. She's not my favorite Shoppie ever, but I think she's very cute and more different than the other deluxe ones out right now.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment