Monday, January 7, 2019

REVIEW: Shoppies Beach Style Kokonut & Popsi Blue

My new Beach Style Shoppies arrived from Amazon today.

I had no idea they were continuing this beach line, of which I own two of the original three, but I was thrilled to see both my favorite characters from the current Li'l Shoppies: Kokonut and Popsi Blue!

The art as always is adorable.

So like the other beach Shoppies, these girls are cheaper and come with less. They have a stand, comb, little ID book, 1 Shopkin, and 1 larger accessory that's not part of their basic outfit.

Neither of my girls has a fabric accessory. Isla is the only one to get fabric in this second wave.






I'm still just so happy they made Kokonut! I really love her Li'l version.

This larger version is also gorgeous. The color scheme is perfect. The only thing I don't get is why her sunglasses are purple. There's not a speck of purple on her.




Super cute bangs and a long ponytail. She's got a little bit of a Roxy (of the Misfits from Jem) vibe going on. I'm such a sucker for white hair thanks to Roxy.

Love the mismatched shoes, too!






And then we've got Popsi.

Another great color scheme, this time all around.







Her left hand is so cute!





I definitely recommend both of these girls. I might just pick up the berry one yet!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment