Friday, January 4, 2019

POOPSIE!

Y'all, I thought I was safe from the Poopsie craze. I think the giant unicorn things are cute, but huge and expensive.

So what do they do? They release not one but two lines of smaller ones.

And you won't believe the designs on some of them!

First up, we have the Sparkly Critters. I haven't seen any of these and I'm actually in need of getting to bed, so I don't have time to watch a bunch of Youtube videos, so I don't know size, but they seem fairly large.

Retail on these, based on the Amazon price, is $14.99. They are able to be purchased, but won't ship for 1-3 months. (Guess who bought some anyway.)



They're poseable animal figures with inset eyes, eyelashes and I think they either spit or poop. I don't even care about that. I'm not buying them to play with slime and slime is getting nowhere near mine!

The pink bunny has pierced ears and tattoos and the uni has tattoos, too! OMG.



LOOK AT THEM.

Moth.

Fox.

Dragon.

Fish.

Grumpy Cat?!!!



There are 16 total: 6 regular, 6 rare, 4 ultra rare. I'll be curious to see how these play out. How rare can a rare be if there are the same number of rares as there are regulars?

So we've got Le Fluff the poodle (regular), Fleece the sheep (rare) and Drama the grumpy cat (rare).

Cinnamon the fox is ultra rare, of course. I really want that one. And Sugar the brown bear is rare.

Nanners the pink monkey is rare and Chloe the kinda boring white cat is regular.




Stripes the tiger and Bamboo the panda are regular. Good. I want that tiger. And Oopsie Starlight is ultra rare. I think she's one of the unicorns like the bigger ones. The name is familiar.

Flutter the moth is rare. (Not gonna lie, I totally overpaid for him on ebay. That is my favorite one and he is GORGEOUS. And he still cost me less than 3 cans would have.)

Dots the dalmatian is regular.

Bubbles the fish is rare. I need that one. Too pretty!

Singe the awesome green dragon is ultra rare. Cheeky the pierced and tattooed bunny is regular. I want both of those. And Rainbow Brightstar is another of the unicorn characters and also ultra rare.




Cutie Tooties are the smaller versions, kinda like LPS, but...well, you'll see.

These are $9.99 on Amazon. Same deal, they don't ship for 1-3 months. And I ordered some of these, too, because why not?

If you thought some of the bigger designs were out there, they went way beyond out there on these.



Seriously, there are more weird ones than regular!

I don't have a good picture of the checklist, so I'm going to try to compile a list of names and rarity for you guys based on me pausing Youtube videos a lot.

Here we go.

Brown monkey: Swing, rare

Red rose: Petal, rare

Yellow moon: Moonie, rare

Green frog: Hops, ultra rare

Dark blue raindrop: Puddles, rare

Pink dragon: Spark, regular

Tree: Twiggy, ultra rare

Rainbow-puking sun (yes, really): Sunshine, SUPER ULTRA RARE

Green dragon: Sizzle, regular

Blue moon: Shadow, rare

Dark blue star: Twinkle, rare

Pink panda: Orchid, rare

Gray stormcloud: Boom, regular (YES)

Gold bear: Grizz, ultra rare

Yellow rose: Thorn, rare

Blue stormcloud: Bang, regular

Purple monkey: Soar, rare

Tan mercat: Fins, regular

Yeti: Frostbite, ultra rare (of course...)

Phoenix: Ash, SUPER ULTRA RARE

Yellow star: Stardust, rare

Light blue raindrop: Drip, rare

Rainbow cat: Prism, ultra rare

Rainbow-puking cloud: Rain, ultra rare

Panda: Cuddles, rare

Black mercat: Splash, regular

I think I got them all! I need all those weather and plant ones. And the dragons and yeti.

Definitely excited to start seeing these in stores. My Target has nothing new yet. Argh. Although I did get some stuff on clearance. I need to spend some time over the next couple days after work catching up on my Month in Reviews. I'm three behind!

PHOTO CREDITS: Packaged items and full line-up photos are from Amazon. The Sparkly checklist is from the ebay seller I bought the moth from. The pic with the 4 Sparkly characters is from Target Australia, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment