Saturday, May 12, 2018

REVIEW: Disney Store DuckTales plush

Not a typical review from me, since I don't usually do plush, but I saw these guys on the Disney Store website and that reminded me to check out the show.

AND IT IS AWESOME.

So of course, I had to order all four plush.

They're 10" tall and $14.95 each.







Huey wears his red polo shirt and trademark red baseball cap.

The hat is particularly well-detailed. It's even got a little fabric button on the top.








Dewey wears a blue t-shirt over a long-sleeved lighter blue shirt.

Not that they're separate shirts, of course.







Louie's rocking his green hoodie. His is the best made shirt of the three, but a hoodie requires a bit more detail than a polo or layered tees, so it makes sense.






The most detailed though is Webby, because she's got a full outfit on.

I love her "hair" and its pink bow.

If you're a DuckTales fan, you NEED these plushies. They're just fabulous. I'm looking forward to more toys from this show.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I am looking for ducktales plushes and I came across a louie plush but it doesn't have a laced tag I wanted to ask if yours comes with both laced and embroider tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what you mean by a laced tag.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ah, I call those laundry tags. Mine did have one. I cut it off. I think the Disney Store plush almost always have them.

      Delete
    2. Oh I see thanks for the reply, I think the seller may have done that as well xD

      Delete