Thursday, May 25, 2017

NEWS: DC Superhero Girls

I was shocked to see the 3 new mini figures in stock on Amazon. They're $4.99 add-on items, which means your cart must total $25 or more. They only had 1 left of Frost and Ivy and 2 Starfire, so I quick put them in my cart, added some other stuff and checked out. 

If you want to watch the listings, they're...

Ivy:

Frost:

Starfire:

Starfire is the only orderable one as of this posting. She comes back in stock on the 29th. Ivy and Frost are "currently unavailable." But I'm sure they'll restock soon.

In other news, if you go on the official DCSG Facebook, you can see photos of the upcoming Starfire/Blackfire 2-pack. Blackfire is pretty neat, although she does have some molded parts. Starfire is disappointing because she's the same Starfire we already own. SIGH. Mattel is usually somewhat decent with the 2-packs. I expect this sort of repeating in the bigger multipacks, but not a 2-pack. I really wish they'd just released the pair together and given Starfire's earlier release spot to Cheetah, Star Sapphire or Miss Martian. 

The biggest DCSG news though is that the show is now going to be a full-length cartoon on Cartoon Network, written and redesigned by MLP's Lauren Faust. I'm not real thrilled about the redesigned part, but I'll enjoy a longer show. I just hope it's not too different. This franchise only just began. Why change a super good thing? 

1 comment: