Wednesday, December 14, 2022

REVIEW: LOL Tweens Jenny Rox


This doll came out like two days before I was leaving on vacation, so I couldn't order her until I was on my way back. She came on Monday but it took two washes and one combing session to get most of the gel out of her bangs. Ugh. Too much gel, MGAE. 



She comes with a stand, purse, earrings, a choker (that's upside down), a microphone, one X barrette, one RAWR barrette (also upside down...I am blind, y'all), and one safety pin barrette (UGH). 




Closer pic of the jewelry. And my inability to see.




Straight from the box. 



There's a pair of black shorts under the skirt. The lacy white top will never be seen again. It's cute, but I think I've established my dislike for "sexy" tops worn over tees. 



Notebook and comb. 




The inside. 


Her choker was too big for her neck. I had to bend it into shape and I'm not sure it will maintain the right shape. 

The earrings are cute. 

The barrettes did not want to stay on. 

I flipped her bangs back to show her makeup. 



Her purse holds all the barrettes she isn't wearing. Yay. I love functional doll bags. 

I think it's pretty needless to say that she's by far my favorite of the tweens so far. I only have three others so I'm super picky about them. 




Definitely a family here! These three and Sketches are my only LOL products out on the coffee table of special dolls. 

I do have Darcy Blush coming. There was something about her that I really liked. So review for her probably on Thursday.


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment