Thursday, December 8, 2022

REVIEW: Hairmazing Swim Dolls Part 2


So I've been on vacation in our favorite Florida spot this week. I always bring a few lucky dolls along and this year, my favorite swim girl was one of them. (The others were RH Mila, SH Naomi, MH G3 Cleo and Twyla, and Astra Girls Valmora.) 

We have a nice porch here, so I decided to go take some pics outside, even though it's really bright and you're essentially guessing if your shot came out or not. 



This one is still my favorite of the six. And I know for sure because...



I found the other three I was missing on the trip down here!

They were in the Walmart by our hotel. I was shocked. They're nowhere up by me. They only have the three I've reviewed here before. 



The blonde is supposed to have two little pigtails with buns, but the doll that looked the best paint-wise had the sloppiest hair, so I ended up taking them down and turning her blue-streaked section of hair into one high ponytail. 

She has A LOT of hair volume. 




She's very pretty. I love the swimsuit. 



There was only one of this doll in the store, so I'm glad she looked good! I really love her. She has the best swimsuit of the six and I'm glad they gave the prettiest swimsuit to one of the two curvy girls. 




Gorgeous. Love everything about her. 



I call this one the lifeguard. 

She has the headmold with the very angular, strong jaw that I love. 



I like her pink streaks and she's very cute overall. There isn't one of the swim line that I don't like. The straight-haired blonde is the least interesting, but she's perfectly adorable for a doll that costs $4.44. 


I didn't take these outside because I didn't want to drop them through the deck. 

The blonde had the pink, the lifeguard had the aqua, and the lavender girl had the blue. 




And in case anyone is curious, this is the view we have. 



I'm sad to be leaving. The time has flown by, but we've also gotten a lot done. We've only got tomorrow to go and then we pack up the car to start the drive home on Saturday morning. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your vacation has been so good! It looks gorgeous and you had great doll luck!

    ReplyDelete