Thursday, December 15, 2022

REVIEW: LOL Tweens Darcy Blush





Once I got Jenny deboxed, I knew I wanted to order Darcy, too.



Hat, stand and comb. These are all in the transparent plastic bag. 



The sunglasses were in one paper packet, and the purse, bracelet, earrings and barrettes were in the other. 




Notebook.




And the inside. 



No gel in her hair! Whew. 

One hand has yellow nails and the other has pink. 




I had to lay her down to show her earrings. Her hair falls in front of them otherwise. 



So cute. 





Shoe shot. 



The stupid hats never fit. The opening is not remotely big enough to fit over her thick hair. 




Gah, way too huge. 



She's not my usual type, but she's still awesome. I love her makeup and hair and everything about her really. Except the hat and sunglasses!


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment