Friday, December 30, 2022

REVIEW: Ruby Red Fashion Friends Fierce Sabrina




FINALLY. 

DHL has had my Sabrina since Wednesday and could easily have brought her out for delivery. They claimed "severe weather" as the reason for the delays. Eeyeah. It's been severely sunny and in the 50s and 60s. DHL is the WORST. 




Backpack, choker, hat, boots, wig and wig cap, and in the tissue is her outfit.




Authenticity card. 




Mine is #113. Nice.




Her outfit. 





The white top is shown in her photos with the sleeve on the other arm, but it looks better this way. The velcro along the side is more hidden. 



She's gorgeous. 



Scooted the wig back to show her brows, but I like it the first way better. 




Choker on. Love it. 





Jacket on.




Zipped. 

Nah, I prefer unzipped. 




Love the hat. 




She doesn't need to carry her bag. I'm leaving it on her box. But there it is. 





I love her. I wasn't 100% on her but wanted to give her a chance, and in person, I'm a fan. 



Some people nitpicked her outfit, saying it was like Elena's.

Uh. It isn't. 

The jackets are a different style. The boots are a different style. The plaids are different. 

If you can accept floofy dress after floofy dress and not say they look the same, then you can see that this isn't the same either. 



Here are all my darker-styled RRFFs.

Nicky, Sabrina, Elena, Elinda. 

Love them all!


I thought I'd take a pic of my rearranged collection. This is one of the shelves in my closet that are perfect for displaying my larger dolls. 

In the front row, we've got Elinda, Elena, Daisy, Fernanda, Charlotte, Stella and Hanna. Then my Ddung Juliet and Rexard Catherine of Aragon. (In a very, very historically accurate hot pink gown. Heh.)

Behind them are Manica from Paola Reina, Nicky, Sabrina, Nellie, 2 Gorjuss dolls, Kelsey, Sydney, 2 more Gorjuss dolls. 

In the very back are my lone Gene doll, a hidden Brass Key Cultured Keepsakes Russian porcelain doll (she's behind Nicky), Laurel, Alissa and Kat from Stardust Classics, and Carpatina Veronika. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment