Thursday, December 29, 2022

REVIEW: Na Na Na Surprise Minis Series 1


In one of MGAE's wisest moves since Bratz, they finally made little poseable vinyl figures of the Na Na Nas. 

Thankfully, they're marked just like the big ones, so you know who's inside. Less thankfully, they're not in any of my stores yet, so I had to blind order. 

I got four of them. These are the two I decided to open. 




You pop the perforated cardboard back open and pull out three pouches. 



The two smaller packets contain the outfit and the footwear. 

Outfits are rubbery with openings on the back like LOL Surprise. Shoes are also rubber. The socks are fabric. 



Be very careful opening the large packet. That's where this plastic piece holding the doll is, but that's also where a load of confetti is. 

Confetti sucks. 


SO CUTE. 

She's poseable at the usual five basic places (neck, shoulders, hips). 

The hats are flocked and I'm assuming the hair is attached to them somehow. 


I was so happy to see the square than represented Minna Moody. I really wanted Tuesday Meow most, but Minna was very close second. And she does not disappoint. She's so stinkin' cute. 

Aspen Fluff also does not disappoint. Not one on my want list, very few were, but I decided to open her and now I totally love her. She has teeny freckles! 


And because I loved those two so much, I caved and opened the other two. 

CJ Cuddles is surprisingly adorable. I like him way more than I thought I would. 

Britney Sparkles is the one I like least. I like how they did the transparent shirt with glitter in it, but I hate how they just painted a bunch of dots that are supposed to be rainbowy sequins. It doesn't work. Her hair also isn't as nice as Minna and Aspen's. 



This should give you an idea of the size. 




And here are all four. I love them (except for Britney) and I hope to see them in stores soon. There are a few more I need to buy. 


Britney is a sparkle. It does resemble CJ's symbol, but Britney's doesn't have flat edges. They curve in. 

Minna is a square. 

CJ is a diamond. It's the same as Minna's square but the point is at the top. 

Aspen is a snowflake. 

Tuesday is a crescent moon. 

Misha is an arc, sort of like a rainbow shape. 

Sarah is a circle.

Aubrey is a heart.

Roxy is a triangle.

Nina is a cloud. 

Michael is a pawprint. 

Katherine is a diamond like CJ but hers is long and stretched out. The points are more rounded, whereas his are sharp corners. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment