Tuesday, May 24, 2022

REVIEW: Na Na Na Surprise Mallory Duckington



I haven't bought a Na Na Na in ages. My last one was Rebel, one of the Teens. Mallory caught my eye when I first saw this line but I never found her in stores. So imagine my surprise when I saw a bunch of them on the clearance endcap at Target. I got her for $7.49! Thanks, Target. (Now get more RH/SH in.)




Mallory's coat covers up this adorable outfit. 



So here it is one more time. It won't be going back on her. 



The clasp on the purse had a plastic sleeve on it that was super hard to get off. Completely unnecessary because there was no danger of it being broken. 


She's so cute! I love that they finally started making more dark-skinned girls and her color scheme is completely gorgeous. 

I like some of the new ones that will be coming out, so I'll probably have more reviews eventually. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment