Thursday, May 12, 2022

REVIEW: Lucky Sweeties

 
I was in Cracker Barrel a few weeks ago and spotted a cute little fortune cookie. I grabbed one and opened it to find a small toy sort of like a Shopkin. Upon looking at the checklist, I knew I needed more because one of them is named Lori. Toys are hardly ever named Lori. So I've been on the hunt ever since. I've bought 11 of them total from Cracker Barrel and still no Lori Licorice Swirl for me. I saw these on ebay and grabbed them, then was surprised when they arrived because they're different! 


You break them apart the same way as the ones I got from Cracker Barrel and they say the same things on the plastic. 

But the Cracker Barrel ones are single packs. You get 1 toy, 2 little packs of candy, 1 fortune. These bigger packs come with 2 toys, 4 packs of candy, 2 fortunes, and 1 sticker. 


Here's one open side. I got the Lori Licorice Swirl sticker at least! The stickers are random. They don't match one of the characters you get.


The candy isn't awful but it's way too sweet for me. Like the fruit flavor is pretty good at first but then it's just SWEET. 




And here's the other side. I was happy about this one because this jellybean was my most wanted after the licorice. So cute!



The checklist is so crumpled it's hard to photograph. 


These are the common ones. Some are a little rarer than others. 






And on the back are the glittery ones and then the gold ones. None seem really hard to find though, except maybe that gold fortune cookie. But I've got 3 of the 4 glitter and 2 of the 3 not-super-rare gold ones. 



From the second cookie. 


The gold ones have a gold fortune. 



And from the third cookie. This one actually matches the sticker. The glitter ones have a glittery fortune. 



These are all my more common ones so far. My faves are the jellybean, chocolate bar and trifle. 



Glitters and golds. 

I don't know why they chose gray for the cotton candy. It's quite unappetizing but that makes it my fave one of these.


And these are all my doubles if anyone wants to trade!


So we know the singles are at Cracker Barrel. I have no idea where the doubles are sold. If anyone knows, leave a comment! I must get more!


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

7 comments:

  1. Walmart had some but can't find anymore buy them at Walmarts website a 6 pack for 17.99 is your best bet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got almost all of the ones I wanted so I'm not buying them blind anymore. I definitely got too many doubles the last time.

      Delete
  2. That's a six pack of the 2 toys not single such as cracker barrel has

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever get lucky enough to find the Gold Fortune cookie I bought 2 different colored halfs at Walmart because someone had opened the other 2 halfs and left the 2 I found and they pretty much screwed themselves out of the GOLD Fortune Cookie because I bought the 2 halfs they had left 1 of them had the GOLD Fortune Cookie in it so they're out there I found mine in the pink and green fortune cookie half odds are 1:1000 of getting one but GOOD LUCK you never know you might get lucky too. I beat the odds thanks to the person who left the other halfs there instead of buying the whole fortune cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any idea where to get these still?

    ReplyDelete