Thursday, May 12, 2022

COLLECTION UPDATE: Estrela Strawberry Shortcake

It's been a while, but I finally got some new Estrela Strawberry Shortcake dolls!

My most wanted that I hadn't gotten were Blueberry Muffin and Crepes Suzette. And that's who I got! I'm not sure I'll ever add Orange Blossom, Ginger Snap, Angel Cake or Huck to my set. Only at low prices from within the US. I like them but I far prefer the other designs. 

So this is Blueberry Muffin. I remember when we first saw her design for the new version of the show and I was mad they took her blue hair away, but Rainbow was allowed purple hair. I love this doll though. Not one of my big faves from the line but cuter than the Bandai versions. 



Crepes! She is annoyingly hard to find. This one has such nice hair, too. 


I had to buy a lot of 4 to get her and sadly, the other 3 were all doubles, but she was worth it. 


Tangerina was one of the doubles but I think I'm keeping both. My first one is on the left and the new is on the right. The first one has shorter pants and her bangs sweep to the side, while the new one has longer pants and her bangs come straight down. Her headband is staying on pretty nicely, too, unlike my first one's which I turned into a ponytail holder. Even the hair is different. My first one has slightly brighter hair. 



If anyone likes these, I will be selling the other two from the lot. 


I've got Raspberry here. 




And Frosty Puff. Her mouth is slightly misprinted so her teeth hover above it. Weird. But she's still cute. 

If anyone's interested, let me know and I can send more pics. Otherwise, I'll likely pop them on ebay later. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment