Friday, May 13, 2022

NEWS: Rainbow High/Shadow High


While I am a big Ainsley fan, I HAVE to open with the Storm twins. 

Both Rainbow High and Shadow High's official Instagram pages released surprised on today, Friday the 13th. 

Shadow High's image is above, depicting Shadow High upperclassmen Veronica and Naomi Storm. I am absolutely IN LOVE with these girls. 

Initially, I was not into the twins at all. I thought their designs were some of the weaker SH looks, but as the show has gone on, they've grown on me a lot. Naomi is right up there with Heather and Shani for me. 

I love that these dolls are sculpted with the ridiculously long fingernails the girls sport in the show. Naomi is still my fave but Veronica looks great in doll form. I wonder if she'll have the bubblegum. 

This 2-pack will cost $69.99 and is supposed to be out in June. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09QRM922X

Sadly not in stock right now but hopefully will be back soon. 



On the Rainbow High side (for now...), the official Instagram gave us Ainsley Slater. I've been eagerly awaiting Ainsley but showing her on the same day as the Storm twins might not have been the best idea, because they eclipse her entirely. Yeah, yeah, I said eclipse. 

I love everything going on here except I do wish Ainsley's trademark rainbow eyeshadow was more visible. 

She's supposed to be out this month for $49.99 in a similar playset to Avery's. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08WY8HRP2/

Listing is not visible now but it was there some time ago. Ainsley's listing has been up for quite a while.

I've heard Series 4 is being found in Walmarts in CA and I was super excited for those but if I had to choose one thing to find right now, it would be the Storm twins. 

Now the question is...how many Storms are there? Because Ainsley definitely bears a resemblance to Veronica and Naomi. Hmmmmm...

PHOTO CREDIT: Official Rainbow High and Shadow High Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment