Wednesday, May 25, 2022

SALES POST


Time for a new sales post. I organized my linen closet full of smaller toys and weeded out a few pieces I don't really need. 

These are two combs from the plush Furrever Friends. 



The blue goes with Posietail, the lavender kitty. 

The orange is from Powdertail, the white cat. 


$15 each.



These little dolls are called Dazzle Dooz. They were made by Toymax in 1995. They had hair in cords that you unraveled to create the crimped mass you see here. 

The yellow/pink one in the middle is Sleepover Pal. I had her on the card and opened her, so I'm the original owner. She has her skirt and the thing on her wrist should be her hair tie. 


I think the blonde on the right is the cheerleader. I bought these other two loose so they have no accessories. The backcard shows different looks but there's a blonde cheerleader in blue and I think this is the final product on her. The black-haired one I'm not sure. The backcard shows a bride and a Valentine one with the white bodice but neither has black hair. None of them do. 

I'd do $20 for all. I might have the backcard for the sleepover girl, too. 



Lanard Jelly Bean vintage minis.

$20 for the trio.


Leave a comment if you're interested in anything. Prices don't include shipping but I'll do my best to keep it as low as I can. 

2 comments: