Wednesday, December 15, 2021

REVIEW: LOL Tweens Lexi Gurl



I don't get why these girls have semi-actual names instead of the usual LOL-style names. I saw the cases for both of these and this one was Prankstar, which I really like. (Aya was Fanime Gurl, which is...not good.) 

I do like the name Lexi though, so I'm calling her that.




Lexi's outfit is more detailed, so no extra cloth piece for her. 

She has a stand, two bracelets, the tiniest earrings, a composition book, a comb, and THE GREATEST BACKPACK EVER.




THE GREATEST BACKPACK EVER.

EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR.





Her nail polish is pink on one hand and mint on the other. Nice. 







She does have cute undies like Aya. I forgot to snap a pic. 




Her bangs are gelled. I'm leaving it in. 







Curls are uneven in the back, but it suits her. 

Love the different lace colors on the boots. 





Absolutely adore this girl! She's so cute and sassy. 





PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment