Thursday, December 2, 2021

REVIEW: KIDA!

 

Oh, Kida, at long last! 

Definitely one of my favorite Disney ladies. It has taken them so long to make a new doll of her that they should be embarrassed. I'm not thrilled with the size or the price, but I'm not surprised either. She'll remain in her box, but Disney boxes open and go back together easily, so I can take pics. 

She's on Shop Disney for $129.99 with an LE size of 9600. As of right now, she is still available. 




If I had endless money, I'd buy another to debox. 

Alas. 




They did a great job. Disney doesn't always have the best designs, but their detail level on the collector pieces is great. 




Love this. 




I hope they do a classic doll, too. I mean, why not? And can we have Audrey, too?


Gorgeous! I'm looking forward to putting her on the top of my Disney bookshelf once I get it arranged. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment