Thursday, December 23, 2021

REVIEW: Barbie Extras Minis


The Extra minis came out while I was on vacation so I didn't order any. I grabbed the blue one along with my Aphmau order, but the other I liked was sold out. I waited a bit to see if she'd come back in stock but no luck yet, so I figured I'd go ahead with this little review.

These girls are definitely overpriced at around $15, but welcome to the new pricing world. 




She comes with a complete outfit, purse, hat, sunglasses, and cute stand. 




The stands are really nice. Not the greatest pic, but I like the design. 





She's unusual-looking but still cute. 



Her hair is shaved and flocked in one spot. 

The hair itself is not the best quality but not the worst either. 



She has a different earring on the other side. 



She's a little taller than a Hairdorable. 



The body is quite poseable for its size. 

I wanted to try some Bratz Kidz clothes on her, but can't find my storage bag of them. Found all my other MGAE stuff but not those! They're somewhere. Sigh. Someday I'll be organized again. 

However, I did find one odd thing that fit pretty well. 



This dress is from the Pinkie Cooper line! It's a mini dress on those cute puppy dolls, but on little Extra here, it's a ballgown. I actually really like it. 

These are pretty cute mini dolls, but I won't be buying a lot of them. Extra's style is a bit too extra for me a lot of the time. Like I hate everything she comes with except the boots and purse. But the doll herself is darling and she ended up redressing spectacularly. 

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment