Monday, December 20, 2021

REVIEW: Bright Fairy Friends Mermaids


I finally got some Bright Fairy Friends Mermaids today. Amazon had them for $8.19 each. 


Same idea as the fairies with the light-up containers.



Each doll comes with a stand, brush, sticker sheet, checklist, a sponge (I think meant to activate the color change on the wings), and a cute message in a bottle.


This doll is Misty. 



Really thrilled I opened this one! Her name is Star. She was my most wanted. I love the yellow with the dark orange. 



Checklist side 1.



And side 2. 

I was hoping these would turn up in Target, but not yet. If they go under $10 on Amazon, I'll probably grab some more. 

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.





CHEAT CODES: 

LANA:

BROOKE:

SANDY:

ISLA: 

KAIA:

MEENA: 

MISTY: 20477

CORAL:

SHELLY: 20515

STAR: 20490

AQUA: 20491

MARINA: 20480 

No comments:

Post a Comment