Wednesday, December 15, 2021

REVIEW: LOL Tweens Aya Cherry



Target got these in and I was able to do a pick up order!


Gah, this line is so much cuter than the first one. 




Aya comes with a stand, earrings, a necklace, a composition book, a backpack, a jacket, and a comb. 




I'm leaving her beret attached so it stays on.






Cute undies!



One earring is a crescent moon. 



The other is Saturn. Love it. 




Love the chain on the skirt and the shoe details. 



Her two front strands of hair are gelled, but I'm leaving it in. I like how curly they are. 

Gah, love her!



PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

4 comments:

  1. I had to get two of these girls since she is my favorite so far. The second series has so much better detail and I love the clear box to check on makeup! Aya was clearly the favorite at my store too- just 2 left.

    I like Freshest a lot but I love love Aya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori are you going to get any of the other tweens?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a review for Lexi up, too. I might get Gracie eventually.

      Delete
  3. I wasn’t sure about Gracies hair color when I saw it in person, but otherwise she’s pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete