Thursday, December 2, 2021

REVIEW: Barbie Looks #8



I'm leaving on vacation in the morning, so I haven't been buying much. But I simply HAD to have this girl. I ordered right away when Walmart got them in and she actually arrived on Saturday, but I've been too busy to take pictures. 




I bet some of you know why I have a definite affinity for this doll. She basically has my hair, although I don't have short bits in the front. It's longest in front and angled back. But this doll is what I'd look like as a Barbie if I was tall and skinny and wore makeup in actual colors. And had gray eyes. I'm thrilled she has gray eyes. It's my favorite eye color. 



I will likely find her some custom clothes to wear. I don't think I have any decent pieces that aren't taken. I'm also not sure anyone makes anything like what I have in mind. But at least I like her stock. 



Despite being on an incredibly flexible body, I'm still not entirely happy with her hands on hips pose, but I've got to have mini skinny tall me look sufficiently bitchy. 

Anyway, love this doll! I'm definitely a fan of the Looks line, even though I only own two. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment