Wednesday, September 9, 2020

COLLECTION UPDATE: Itty Bitty Prettys Tea Party Surprise


 

I bought every Itty Bitty Pretty in Target today and now I have all but one of the regular characters! 

So I thought I'd post pics of everyone with their unique accessories. They all come with the same white stand and dark pink teapot, so I left those out. 

So here is Sipper-Ella, my girl from yesterday. I'm lucky I got her, because she was not at Target. 

This is Bubbleena, the mermaid lover. 

Her dress went on pretty easy, though getting the little bikini bottoms up and tucked under it was mildly challenging. 

Each girl has a unique color for her teacup and the little thingies you're supposed to mix into the slime. The shape of that is also unique. So if you open the bottom of the packaging, remove the blue pouch and candle it (hold it up to light), you can see which doll you have. 



Bubbleena without her glasses. 



This is Sweet-Tea the ballerina. 

She's probably the one I thought I'd like least, but she's really cute, too. 




Those aren't glasses but an actual mask. 


Then we've got Kit-T-Kat. Gotta admit this is my least fave. Her shoes are boring and were a pain to get on. I'm not a huge fan of cat themes honestly.

I do love her purse though. It's really cute. 

I think I would have liked her a lot better with brown eyes. Or Saucer. The blue on Kit-T does pop with the purse, so yeah, scratch (har har) that. 



Have to follow up the cat girl with the dog girl. Why does everyone automatically go to Cruella for dogs? 

I mean, I love red, black and white. My favorite color combo ever. But it does get a little repetitive. 

I adore the glasses and boots though. 


See, brown eyes would have been perfect on her. Why are doll companies so against brown eyes lately?

See those teeny tiny gold earrings? Those were in the fizz cube. The water aspect of these is not that fun. The teabag turns into sticky stuff, which can be difficult to fully wash off, and they picked the tiniest bits to go into the fizz cube, so you have to be super careful getting them out. 


Ah, Naugh-Tea! I figured she'd be my fave. I love the devil theme combined with bats, plus the short hair, plus the freckles, plus the glasses. 

She's another one that would have been cute with brown eyes, although the green does work for her. 



Her outfit was the most problematic. It's got LOL problems, meaning it doesn't close fully in the back. 


Also, in true Naugh-Tea fashion, she went the entire photo shoot with a hair stuck into her neck. I yanked it out...after.


 


As much as I love the glasses, I'm leaving them off. I need to see those cute freckles and earrings better. 


Spice was the last one I opened. I honestly didn't know from looking at the music-themed bits if I had her or Roxette. I wanted both, but I was happy it was Spice. Although I really, really want Roxette now. 

Spice's tiny choker is in the teabag with her dress and boots. Be careful not to lose it!


What a sass face! Sorry, Naugh-Tea, but I think Spice is actually my favorite. Just by the teeniest tiniest margin though. 

So I need Roxette if anyone has her. I have doubles of Saucer and Bubbleena to trade or if anyone wants to buy them, I'll hang onto them and not return them for a few days. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. 

5 comments:

  1. I could have sworn I was reading your blog and saw that you had gotten a lot of these and needed the cup for Roxette?!! Did I dream that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did say that! Somewhere. But I've since gotten another of her and this one is complete.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for confirming that and right on that you got her complete. I am trying to find Sipperella, and have so too many duplicates to show for it! XD

      Delete
    3. Based on my minimal experience, she seems a little harder to find. She and Roxette were the only two not at Target when I got all these. Unfortunately, you hardly ever see them opened and when you do, it's usually Naughtea.

      Delete
  2. I finally got Sipperella!!! I can die happy now lol

    ReplyDelete