Friday, September 25, 2020

COLLECTION UPDATE: Cloudees Series 2 Scenteeze


I got so lucky and learned that Amazon had started shipping  Cloudees Series 2 for their basic Cloudees listing. The Storm Clouds are clearly listed as such, but the minis switched from Series 1 to Series 2. I had hopes the big ones would do the same and they did! 

So I ordered some and then bought a lot of 6 on Mercari, too. With even more luck, I managed to actually complete the set! 



I'm going to share some of my pics of the ones I got earlier, as well as pics of the new ones. I'm going in the order of the checklist, but the codes at the end will be in a different order.


So this is Daring Hippo. We've seen him before.





Here's Gutsy Elephant.



Gutsy is very similar to Bluesy Kitty from Series 1, but he's actually a little bit more translucent. 

He's SO CUTE.


I love him both with and without the mask, but I'm leaving it on for now.

The ones I got from Amazon (batch 0820SD) are scented, though the degrees of scents vary. The ones I got earlier had no scent at all (batch 0500SD). The elephant smells like cotton candy. It's not super strong, but it does smell like cotton candy.


I couldn't separate Broody and Moody Pug in the pictures. Broody is the dark plum color and Moody is a cream shade. 

These two were my favorites from this whole series. I was so disappointed when I got my Amazon order and found I had every one...EXCEPT these two. 


But after figuring out the codes, I checked the numbers on the 6 I had coming from Mercari and was ecstatic to see these two were there!

They arrived today and I can't tell you how happy I am with them. These two, the alien and the yeti are my favorites.


I think Broody looks better just in his dark shades, while Moody looks cute in his outfit.

These two smell pleasantly like chocolate chip cookies. 



Jumping down to the bottom of the checklist because the pink column is 3 in a row on the right. 

So now we're on Mellow Owl. He's one of those where the accessories overwhelm him. 




Much cuter free of clutter!





Here's Snoozy Sloth again. 

He and Mellow Owl smell like grapes.




We met Sly Lion already. 


And here's Festive Koala.

I'm glad to have him, because the pink koala from Series 1 is so hard to find. I like yellow better anyway. 

He smells like pineapple...sort of. 



The visor is cute. I think I kept it flopped on this side. 

I love the pineapple drink!




Snuggly Arctic Fox looks a little bit catlike. 




Super cute! He's one of my unplanned favorites. 



Lively Penguin! 

Why give him earmuffs that don't fit?



Again, much better without the accessories. 

Fox and Penguin smell the best of the entire set. They're hot cocoa!




Here's unicat again. 

I got doubles of this one that have a slight scent, but it's very faint and it's just vaguely fruity. 




Blushing Mouse we've already seen. 




And Cheeky Flamingo.




And finally, Zany Monkey. Zany is my other surprise favorite, along with the fox. His face is so adorable!




Yep, darling! 

These three pink ones are supposed to smell like bubblegum, but they miss the mark. 


So on to the codes.







Batch 0500SD:

64 Blushing Mouse

65 Zany Monkey

66 Cheeky Flamingo

67 Festive Koala

68 Sly Lion

69 Mellow Owl

70 Snoozy Sloth

71 Gutsy Elephant

72 Daring Hippo

73 Purrty Unicat

74 Snuggly Arctic Fox

75 Lively Penguin

76 Moody Pug

77 Broody Pug


Batch 0820SD:

78 Blushing Mouse

79 Zany Monkey

80 Cheeky Flamingo

81 Festive Koala

82 Sly Lion

83 Mellow Owl

84 Snoozy Sloth

85 Gutsy Elephant

86 Daring Hippo

87 Purrty Unicat

88 Snuggly Arctic Fox

89 Lively Penguin

90 Moody Pug

91 Broody Pug

7 comments:

  1. This is so nice. I’ve been trying to get the pink second series for quite awhile, but can’t find them, now. There seem to be gone! I can find the minis, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love your double of Unicat! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All my doubles are taken at the moment, but I'll likely have more Series 3s soonish.

      Delete
  3. Aw, okay. Do you know how to get any storm cloud minis?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to find a mini hippo. My daughter just bought one with her money and was SO excited to have gotten one of the ones she really wanted. Well.. it fell in the floor and she didn’t know it and her grandma dog ate it. 😭. She cried for a while so now I’m trying to find her one to
    Replace the other. Any help on to to order it or know which is the mini hippo. Thanks I’m advance!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like 51 or 79.
      https://venivididolli.blogspot.com/2020/07/collection-update-cloudees-minis-series.html

      I don't have one or I'd send it to you.

      Delete