Tuesday, September 1, 2020

MONTH IN REVIEW: August 2020


 


Ha, for once I'm doing one of these mostly on time. 


Jane here isn't my usual type of bear. She's on the plain side, a plain Jane, but she's somehow classic and elegant, too. 

She's an older bear it took me a while to find, but finally I got lucky and a member of one of my bear FB groups offered her to me. 

There was a scare with her being misdelivered, but the nice person who got her here in my complex brought the box to our door. 







Anniversary Kuma took forever to arrive, but made it here safely. He is a small version of one of my favorite older bears. 





Anniversary and the big original!





This picture cracks me up. 

Bedtime arrived from Amazon and he was much bigger than the other 2020 bears. 

And Grumpy isn't happy about it.






And here's Tenderheart, who's very orange. 

I also have Good Luck, who I forgot to take a picture of. 




I'm very excited to have finally completed my Carrier Dragons set! These Enchantica figurines are something I've wanted since I was in high school. 

I've had Furza (yellow) and Samphire (blue) since 2016, but the orange one, Breen, I just got. 



Dilbert is my first bear from my stockist in quite some time. Shipments to the US have been annoyingly slow. I do have a layaway for 4 that I'm paying off soonish. 


I'm glad I gave this guy a chance. I think the bears the US got are prettier than the ones the UK got. They have more of the blue. 




THAT FACE. 

Nick caught my eye when people kept posting cute pictures of him. There is just something about his face. A lady posted the one she reserved and I knew I'd have to try for one in the hope that I'd get one like him. My stockist sold out of him, but he turned up on QVC and there was my shot. And honestly, mine is at least as cute if not cuter than the one I fell for. 

He's also surprisingly squishy and cuddly. I really love him. 




Finishing off the month is little Bambino. I actually have him on pre-order with my stockist, but he and Clinton have been taking ages to get here. I couldn't resist him any longer, so I ordered him from QVC. I'm going to check out the ones my stockist gets in, too. He's small and soft and wonderful, so I'd consider twins of him for just the right face. If anyone has Moppet, Bambino is the same size.



No comments:

Post a Comment