Monday, September 7, 2020

CLOUDEES Series 3 Storm Clouds Part 2


 

So my second order of Cloudees Series 3 from Amazon came in! 

I had a very long, tiring day at work, so I was happy to have some new ones to open up. 

Until I kept getting double after double after double. (I did not open them. Just checked the codes.) 

I'm not sure the entire set has been released, so this may prove that some of the figures will be staggered into a second case assortment. 

But I know at least two more have to be out there. There are two locations I'm missing figures from. 



Finally, I got to the last two in the package and they were ones I didn't have! 

So #8 is Red Hot Panda. I know the phoenix, who's from the same location, is rare and more sought after, but I love this red panda, so I'm actually really thrilled I got him instead. 

The phoenix is likely #7. And if the characters are staggered, he's not going to be out yet. 

My second new one was #12.



I CANNOT BELIEVE IT.

I actually opened her first. I saw the chartreuse strap and boy, did I hope. And then I opened the accessories and I knew! Sightseeing Alien is the series ultra rare. 

My picture does not do her justice. I'm going to try on one of my days off in some natural light. She's translucent and glittery. She has two teeny fingers and a thumb. Her hair has stars molded in it. She has a milk carton and a purse, which opens up to reveal...the same cow on the milk carton? Kinda odd. 

I'm so, so happy to have her though! 

That still leaves us with one missing character, either the mercat or axolotl. My guess is the mercat, because the two regular rares should be split between assortments. The mercat should be #13 and the axolotl #14. 


Here's a picture of the checklist with the codes we know so far. 

Using this, I think we can make educated guesses as to everyone's number. (Dragon is 3, Phoenix is 7, Zebra is 9, Mercat is 13, Axolotl is 14.)


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

2 comments:

  1. I received Sightseeing Alien on my first purchase and couldn’t believe it. Definitely a favorite! Curious, when you get doubles, do you just send them back? I’ve wondered if they would not allow after so many times. Thanks again, for all the posts on these. It’s sad that this series has been hard to find info for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I've sent one batch of 10 doubles back. I'd accumulated them from 2 orders.

      Delete