Wednesday, March 25, 2020

REVIEW: Ruby Red Fashion Friends Bella (blue-eyed exclusive)



This is definitely an unexpected review! I pre-ordered this exclusive doll and I'm pretty sure her original release date was late April. So naturally, she had to come in early during this time of earning less money. But I had enough in my last paycheck to pay her off and get her home. I'm glad I did, because I don't see her available on the website anymore.

This doll is an exclusive to Happily Ever After. She's a limited edition of 75 pieces. She's the same doll as the regular Dream Big Bella, except she has gorgeous blue-green eyes.




So pretty!

She wear a jean vest, a white tank top, a skirt and a pair of leggings. She does have panties underneath the leggings. I particularly love her shoes!






My initial plan was to get Sara, the blonde, before this pre-order came in, but it looks like Sara will be last.








Here's a look at the tank top.





And the super cute shoes.






Her pretty hair.






And here she is with Hanna!

Bella has a more tan skintone that's less luminescent.





You can certainly tell they're the same mold, but they still look like different girls.




I'm glad to have her home!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable, Lori! I hope they restock Hanna soon; she's so much more realistic than my AG dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, it looks like October for Hanna. I saw it mentioned on Happily Ever After's Facebook page for the line.

      Delete
  2. Maybe it's just that I have BSC on the brain, but the pics of them together are giving me Hannie & Nancy vibes and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori, they are now taking preorders for Hanna for May delivery if anyone's still got any money left. Hope you're doing ok, love your site!

    ReplyDelete