Wednesday, March 4, 2020

REVIEW: Na Na Na Surprise Series 2 Tuesday Meow

My mom called from Walmart and excitedly said they had the Series 2 Na Na Na Surprise dolls. I told her which symbol to look for and they had her.

All of these dolls are cute, but for $20, I'm being really picky, so from this series, there was only one must have.

Tuesday Meow.


These are the same thing as the first series.

Black cat pouch.

Checklist.

Two little packets that contain the outfit and shoes.





Gah, she is SO CUTE I can barely stand it.

Naturally, Tuesday takes some cues from a popular Wednesday.

She's easily my favorite of both series, though I wish they'd gone a little more risky and given her darker lipstick and black socks. Or fishnet.







I neglected to take photos of her lingerie, but it's purple and black with a kitty skull and crossbones on the butt. Perfect.





Full checklist.




And a couple closer shots so you can see the symbols more easily.




I considered the mouse, but the others are easy passes. Unless I saw them on clearance or something maybe.

Tuesday though. Best one yet!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

3 comments:

  1. I for sure want her, I'm just waiting for target to get them in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, she is so cute. I hope series two doesn't take too long to get to the UK - I think this girl here is my top pick!

    ReplyDelete