Monday, March 2, 2020

HAIRDORABLES Series 4 Part 10

Part 10! Yeesh, this is taking forever. But I'm thinking there will only be one more part, although that will be a longer one!

I bought Sallee and Kali from a member of my Facebook group.

Sallee's Gone Bananas is the carnival doll for Sallee. I wasn't super into her from the early pics, but in person, she's adorable. Still not huge on the outfit, but the doll herself is darling.

She smells like cotton candy. They really missed opportunities on some of these. Why not banana?




What a face! I like that they've gone crazy with the freckles lately.





And her hair is fab. I do love crimped hair.




Koastal Kali was lower on my list originally, but after not seeing hardly any pics of her, I got where I wanted her more.

She's very cute. She still looks a lot like past Kalis and her outfit is a bit lackluster, but she's cute anyway.






I feel like she would have been perfect for the pina colada smell that Harmony had, but instead she's got the generic beach smell.






Cute little face!




I had to resort to ebay for these last two. For some reason, both of these seem harder to find than a lot of the other common dolls.

Bloomin' Brit is definitely one of my favorite Brits now.

She's got a nice floral scent, but it's very hit or miss. Like sometimes you smell it, but most of the time, you don't.







I love that she looks like some sort of flowery girly referee.

The headband is gorgeous and I love the croquet mallet.








Love this hair, too! She's just great. I don't regret overpaying a bit to get her home.



And finally, one of my most unexpected favorites. I know I gave her slight praise when I was commenting on the earliest photos of these, but when I saw someone's pics of her, she shot up near the top of my want list.

This is by far my fave DeeDee ever.




There is something about this facemold and her coloring plus the soft hairstyle, sweet dress and super cute boots that just combines perfectly.

She has a generic floral scent, but there's also a slight sweetness to it. Maybe it's just my brain sticking it there, because I know it's DeeDee and she's holding up that really delicious-looking dessert.






So sweet.

I adore her.

Definitely one of my top faves from Series 4.






And here are the new garden girls together.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

4 comments:

  1. hello kostal kali and bloomin brit have they art on one of they stickers
    are they principal looks⁇

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stickers seem to be random. There are no signatures this series.

      Delete
    2. see horsin around brit and volley ballin brit
      they have the same character sticker

      Delete
    3. Sone of the dolls come with stickers like that
      It doesn't mean you get a certain doll unless you look at the back round sticker inside the box

      Delete